You have no items in your shopping cart.
Vault DCM-58S Dynamic Cardioid Microphone with Switch, Mic Clip and XLR cable Overview:
The DCM-58S is designed with high frequency response handling and an unidirectional polar pattern to provide maximum gain before feedback and excellent rejection of off-axis sound. The microphone has a smooth, low frequency response that delivers a natural and accurate vocal reproduction.
Pneumatic Shock Mount System
Vault uses a pneumatic shock mount system to minimize transmission of mechanical noise and vibration. This results in an ultra-quiet, minimal distortion sound with an impressive dynamic range. The DCM 58S features a rigid steel mesh grille that delivers exceptional protection from regular wear and abuse.
The Vault DCM-58S comes with a switch to turn the microphone on/ off for convenient use in live situations.
- Unidirectional pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and excellent rejection of off-axis sound.
- Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off to control proximity effect.
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration with built-in pop-filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise.
- Furnished with zippered storage bag and break-resistant stand adapter.
- On/ Off Switch
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-15KHz
- Sensitivity: -52±3dB (0dB=1V/ ubar at 1KHz)
- Output Impedance: 600Ω 15%(0dB=1V/Pa dl 1KHz)
- Dimensions: 16.5x5.3cm
- Weight: 190g
In the Box
- Vault DCM-58S: Dynamic Microphone
- XLR Female to XLR Male Cable
- Mic Clip
- Leather Pouch